Introducing The UHNW Institute’s New Community Forum
We are excited to announce that The UHNW Institute’s new Community Forum feature is now available for all members! The newest feature of our member portal is the perfect place for members-only discussions, collaborations and connecting with peers who share in your need for growth, knowledge and the betterment of the UHNW industry. The Community Forum has three components to promote member interaction:
- Ask the Institute – Ask questions or request information from the Institute’s Community
- This feature serves as a bulletin board and Q&A section for Institute Members. Post information, inquiries and questions for members to view and answer.
- Discussion Groups – Converse with the Institute’s Community on topics of interest in a group forum.
- Here, members can access pre-created discussion boards on various Institute and industry topics, which allows for further communication and discussion with other members on specified subject matter.
- Member Messaging – Engage in private, member-to-member messaging.
- This last feature is a one-on-one messaging capability between members that works similarly to LinkedIn and Facebook messaging. A member directory is available to simplify the contact-finding process.
*Don’t forget that any specific account or membership questions can be asked through the Contact Us form located under the Member Dashboard Tab.
As always, if you are interested in becoming a member of The UHNW Institute, please do not hesitate to contact us.