Roundtable Replay – Wealth and Wellness: What UHNW Families Should Know About Accessing High-Quality Healthcare
High-quality medical and psychiatric professionals have been almost impossible to access throughout the past two years due to COVID. Even high-net-worth families mistakenly believe that their family physician or insurance plan will cover the majority of their medical and mental health needs. During this special wellness event, leading experts from the front lines of healthcare offer insight into the current gaps in our health systems and explain how you can support UHNW families in times of crisis.
Some of the specific topics discussed during this event include:
- Why the world is still not fully on the other side of COVID, steps to take to protect against it during its current stage, and lessons we can learn from the pandemic as a whole
- How healthcare decisions are typically made in UHNW families presently and how this process has evolved
- Supporting UHNW families in crisis, including engaging care managers/advocates to ease family burden with respect to complex medical or psychiatric diagnoses
- How different archetypes of UHNW individuals (i.e. multi-generational, dynastic families or a new tech entrepreneur) and different areas of the world look at healthcare
- Addressing gaps in our medical and psychiatric health systems, including vetting high-quality providers who have experience working with wealthy families
- Creating long-term wellness plans to extend longevity, maximize quality of life and improve family dynamics
- How wealthy families can take advantage of the latest healthcare innovations, that may even be in their portfolios, for their own medical needs
- Simple tips on how someone can markedly maximize their longevity
The video replay from this roundtable event is available for UHNW Institute members in the member portal here.
If you are interested in learning more about joining, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Meet the Panel:
- Host– Stephen Prostano, Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies
- Moderator – Edward Marshall, Global Head of the Dentons Family Office and High Net Worth Sector; a UHNW Institute Board Member
- Panelist – John Prufeta, Founder, CEO and General Partner at Medical Excellence Capital
- Panelist – Arden O’Connor, Founder and CEO at O’Connor Professional Group
- Panelist – Chris Sidford, Founder and Medical Director at Black Bag
- Panelist – Jordan Shlain, Founder and Managing Partner at Healthloop