The financial arena is constantly evolving, and ultra-high net worth individuals are evolving with it. As a result, the wealthy clients you have been serving for decades are NOT the clients you will be serving in the future. To help you effectively handle this transition, the UHNW Institute compiled a panel of industry thought leaders to offer insight into the current short-term trends among UHNW clients and place predictions for emerging trends in 2023 and beyond. During this roundtable, panelists offered an inside look at UHNW emerging trends in areas such as lifestyle, health and wellbeing, philanthropy and social impact, and investments.
Some of the specific topics discussed during this event include:
- An in-depth look at the latest UHNW client trends
- Concerns and predictions clients are having about the volatile global economy
- How billionaires are adjusting their spending and philanthropic habits in the current market environment
- Areas where clients are choosing to do things differently in the post-pandemic world
- How advisors can evolve with their clients to help guide them through these changes
- The rise of both female and older professionals founding companies
- How to help professional athletes, celebrities and business professionals become more philanthropic
- How families can find a multi-family office or financial advisor following a large liquidity event
- Ways families can foster a culture to ensure their wealth lasts for generations
The video replay from this Leaders’ Council Event is available for UHNW Institute members in the member portal here.
If you are interested in learning more about joining, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Meet the Panel:
- Host – Stephen Prostano, Partner at PKF O’Connor Davies
- Host and Moderator – Milton Pedraza, CEO at The Luxury Institute
- Panelist – Tom Burroughes, Group Editor at Family Wealth Report
- Panelist – Margaret Towle, Founder and Managing Member of Yakima River Partners, LLC
- Panelist – Betsy Erickson, Head of Family and Individual Services at Arabella Advisors
- Panelist – Richard Joyner, President at Tolleson Wealth Management