The UHNW Institute Masterclass: Power Dynamics
Wednesday, June 28 from 5 – 6:30 p.m. ET
As part of The UHNW Institute Masterclass series, the Institute is pleased to present its upcoming masterclass on Power Dynamics. Using examples from the Emmy-winning show, Succession, we’ll explore the often-invisible influences that shape how people interact, communicate and participate with one another.
This masterclass will help advisors:
- Understand how power works within family members and across teams of people
- Learn about the types of power and the difference between influence and power
- Develop influencer skills to help families find balance and avoid the pitfalls of power dynamics
- Improve your ability to identify and facilitate when things go off the rails
- Learn how to exercise your power as an expert advisor ethically and responsibly
The event and discussion are available to referred non-members for a fee of $129 and free for UHNW Institute members and emerging leaders within member firms. You can register by clicking here. If you are interested in learning more about joining The Institute, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Meet the Speakers