Webinar Replay: Philanthropy and Social Impact Trends and Tools to Move to Wealth 3.0
As philanthropy touches each of the Ten Domains of Family Wealth, The UHNW Institute recently hosted a webinar, Philanthropy and Social Impact Trends and Tools to Move to Wealth 3.0. During this virtual event, experts in the field explored trends in philanthropy and how it can be a powerful mechanism for advisors to navigate towards the concepts in the new book Wealth 3.0: The Future of Family Wealth Advising.
Some of the specific topics discussed during this webinar included:
- How Wealth 3.0 intersects with philanthropy and social impact, emphasizing the critical role of the philanthropy and social impact domain in family wealth.
- The transformative hallmarks of giving, such as complex collaboration, unique asset-led approaches, the use of multiple vehicles and portfolios of impact-focused activities.
- Philanthropic trends empowering wealthy families to make a meaningful impact on the causes they deeply care about.
- Psychological barriers faced by UHNW donors in navigating philanthropy and strategies to overcome them.
- Tools for advisors to deepen client relationships and assist them in philanthropic endeavors, including assessment questions to help identify the type of assistance needed.
Even if you were unable to attend this live discussion, you can still explore the increasing complexities of philanthropy and access tools to support clients in their navigation of this ever-evolving environment. All event materials and resources are available to members here on the Member Portal. The full video replay of this live webinar is available for UHNW Institute members in the Resource Library here.
Thank you to our speakers:
Betsy Erickson, Head of Family and Individual Services, Arabella Advisors
Dr. Sharilyn Hale, C.Dir, MFA-P, President, Watermark Philanthropic Counsel
Caren Croland Yanis, President, Croland Consulting
Miki Akimoto, Chief Impact Officer, National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP)