Member Feedback: 2022 Survey Key Findings
To help The UHNW Institute better serve you, we recently asked members to complete the 2022 UHNW Institute Survey, which aimed to gather member information and feedback, gauge availability and understand the desired level of involvement. We revealed the anonymous, aggregated data on November 2 at our 2022 Symposium, Roadmap to 2030: Serving the 100 Year, Multigenerational, Evolving Family with Excellence, and now have the information available for members who were unable to attend.
Some highlights from this year’s survey include:
- 87% of our members are satisfied with their membership.
- Thought leadership, learning and sharing best practices with peers is the main reason why a member joined.
- Of those members who utilize the resource library, 87% responded that it addresses their needs well or very well.
We are very grateful for all members who took the time to complete this survey. Through these findings, we will enhance our existing programming, maintain our strategic direction and meet your evolving needs. Most importantly, the results from this survey will provide direction for The Institute as we head into 2023 so that our activities mirror your goals, needs and preferences.
Some of our specific focuses for the new year include:
- In-person and hybrid events, when and how YOU want them.
- More exclusive UHNW curated content based on topics you need.
- Education for members in areas of need.
The results of this year’s survey are available for UHNW Institute members by clicking here to access their Resource Library account and then selecting the My Account Dropdown option: UHNWI 2022 Member Survey. If you are interested in learning about joining, please do not hesitate to contact us.