Upcoming Event – The Eighth Annual Family Office FinTech Summit by Family Wealth Report
September 13, 2023 in New York City
We are pleased to announce that the window to register for the Eighth Annual Family Wealth Report Family Office Fintech Summit 2023 is now open! If you are involved in technology and operational decisions or managing systems, this event is a great opportunity to join fellow business leaders and buy-side professionals at family offices and high-net-worth wealth management firms from across the country for a unique forum that will address best practices and real-life examples of adopting and investing in technology in single- and multi-family offices. Filled with numerous panels and networking opportunities, this summit will offer many intellectual debates on the challenges and opportunities facing all industry participants.
All members of The UHNW Institute are invited to attend Family Wealth Report’s Family Office FinTech Summit at a discounted price of $250 for those who register before June 1 and a discounted price of $375 for those who register after June 1. Click here to register today.
Some of the specific themes that will be discussed during Family Wealth Report’s Family Office FinTech Summit includes:
- Bill paying, tax filing and accounting: Do threatened tax hikes put more pressure on FOs to improve processes?
- Risk management: How can tech improve it rather than make it more complicated?
- ESG and impact investing: Tech tools and latest developments.
- Digitization: How much is enough? How to unite the best of both person and machine?
- Infosec: Emerging threats and countermeasures.
- Automation and efficiency: Where are the key gaps to fill and what should firms tackle first?
- Accounting, reporting and communication: How to empower clients, advisors and managers through data.
- Portfolio management: How technology is giving investment managers the edge across the asset mix.
- Crypto assets: “Rat poison squared,” as Warren Buffet says, or an important long-term store of value?
- Choosing, assessing and working with partners: Avoiding blind spots in due diligence.
- Integrating solutions: Getting the connectivity you need and the functionality you want.
- Minimum standards of tech and ops for family offices: What are the downsides of a low-tech approach, and what are the most impactful investments to be made?
- How to streamline implementation: Implementation of a realistic roadmap and appropriate resourcing.
- The technology gold standard: How to future-proof your organization.
As always, please contact us to learn more about joining The UHNW Institute.