New Virtual Panel Featuring Bill Woodson: How Financial Advisors Can Work Best with Family Offices
We are pleased to share that Bill Woodson, managing director and co-head of Cynosure Wealth Advisors and board member of The UHNW Institute, will be the moderator at the upcoming virtual panel, How Financial Advisors Can Work Best with Family Offices, on Thursday, May 18, from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET. Brought to you by Colombia University’s Master of Professional Studies in Wealth Management program, this interactive, virtual conversation with family office leaders and wealth advisory experts will explore strategic ways advisors can best work with the rapidly-evolving family office segment.
Some of the specific questions this panel aims to answer will include:
- What are top-of-mind financial and non-financial issues facing family offices, and how can financial advisors help address these concerns?
- What are the different opportunities for financial advisors to work with family offices?
- What are the types of customized products and services of interest to family offices?
- What are the strategies and tactics for financial advisors to build relationships with family offices?
- What are the different considerations of family office principals versus family office practitioners, and what is important in their decision-making process?